1. What is H-42 Clean Clipper?
H-42 Clean Clipper is a Virucidal and Anti-Bacterial cleaning solution. When used as directed H-42 Clean Clipper is efficacious against Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enteric, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Human Immunodeficiency Virus. *Virucidal activity kills HIV-1 (Aids Virus) on pre-clean environmental surfaces/objects previously soiled with blood/body fluid in health care settings or other settings in which there is an expected likelihood of soiling of inanimate surfaces/objects likely to be soiled with blood or body fluids, associated with the potential for transmission of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1; associated with Aids).
2. What is H-42 Clean Clipper used for?
To prevent cross contamination between clients.
3. What is Virucidal?
A Virucidal is an agent (physical or chemical) that deactivates or destroys viruses. This differs from an antiviral drug which inhibits the development of the virus. Virucidal: capable of neutralizing or destroying a virus.
4. Virucidal Anti-Bacterial H-42 Clean Clipper is water free, and will not rust expensive clipper blades, or other cutting tools.
5. Contact us:
- call 1-800-451-5417 or 770-461-0220
- fax 770-461-3290
6. If you are an interested Distributor please email at the address above.